- Prison Jammer
- Mid Output Power 4 Bands
- Mid Ouptut Power 6 Bands
- Mid Output Power 8 Bands
- High Output Power
Techwise Prison Cell Phone Jammer CPB-4030
Especially for prisons and other large sensitive locations such as military or governmental
compounds. It can also use in Oil and Gas Storage Facilities and fields, Security Services,
Military Units, Secret Services, Museums, Border Patrol and Drug Enforcement, Customs,
etc. - Remote PC control with software to Turn each jammer ON/OFF, VSWR Alarm in
a wireless setup (RF module)
Each unit offers a key lock support & mounting hardware
Advantages & Features
1. Each unit can jam up to 3/4/5 frequency bands simultaneously.
2. Continuous operation even in hot climates with no time limit
3. Design for outdoor installation.
4. Secure design to avoid sabotage .
5. Antenna type options - omni or directional antennas.
6. Selection of antennas to provide more flexibility regarding jamming coverage.
7. Optional PC remote control by wireless
8. Case option: 19 inch rack or normal case (see photos)
Specifications : CPB-4030:
1) Each unit have a control I/O Board (RF module) with hard relays (for alarm trigger) via wireless output for 2-8 data
transmission to control of all functions of each unit.- to be controlled via software program on remote PC
workstation by wireless
2) Each Unit be able to send Alert to the remote control PC workstation by wireless, if any of the RF frequency bands
fails individually from each of the units.
3) All units have individual digital ID to identify them through the PC workstation.
4) The wireless data will travel to converter in main office and then convert to RS232 so it can thencommunicates with a PC workstation computer
Jammer Unit housing unit is waterproof and heat sink
UPS + battery (Two 12V batteries, normal trunk battery and it can buy locally)
When you use UPS system + Two 12V batteries, you can charge the battery and turn on the jammer at the same time. When the power is down, the UPS system can let the jammer system on 2-3 hours depends on the capacity of the battery (see all photos)
Directional Antenna – 3 Directional Antennas for each Jammer unit
1) 800 1000 Mhz.
2) 1800 – 2000 Mhz.
3) 2100 – 2600 MHz.
Antenna should be Directional 70 degree field of transmission with shield on the back plate.
Design - Back Mounting plate to mount all 3 antennas with mounting hardware as shown in photo